Tuesday, November 15, 2011

For Me, The Games Have Started


I might review the story and my impressions as I go through each chapter but I don't think I am disciplined enough to create reviews that don't release two many spoilers but also allow me some way to critically review this very popular series.

I might just open a word file and write as I read and do a serious book review at the end of Book One. I think for this once I will focus more on what to take out of my posts instead of how much I can cram into them.

I also really want to find a nice group of people who loves these books as much as I suspect I will and form a community of fans to discuss the book and maybe even go see it together in March if some of my Alberta fans are willing to make a trip to meet up somewhere.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Count me in for some comment conversation.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Looking forward to bonding over this book with you. We needed something like this.

Kyna said...

That trilogy is one of the best I've read. I recommend it to everyone that comes in to the bookstore.

Budd said...

The first book is really good. Unfortunately, it goes down a bit from there.