Friday, November 25, 2011

Laugh Now But This Can Be A Tramatic Event


They used to kill the chickens at the end of the summer on my family's farm. The whole process of course terrified me. I was scared of chickens when then were living and just walking around doing their business. You can only imagine my reaction to them being summary executed by beheading on a stump. They thought it was funny to have my little sister in her bloodied white dress do the beheading because she had good aim - ONE CHOP - then they squirt blood all over the place to her demonic delight. I watch from behind a closed kitchen window. Screaming.

3 comments:

Wings1295 said...

I liked that pic, was my Thanksgiving Facebook avatar. :)

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Sounds traumatic to me.

Belle said...

You had a soft heart back then too.