Sunday, November 20, 2011

My Favorite Celebrity 'Betty' And 'Veronica'




Looking good girls. Classy and sassy.


Oh and Jaden, you are a sweet kid but you don't have what it takes to make your play on Selena. She thinks JUSTIN BIEBER is dreamy. You can't compete with that. Lots of women out there for you. Let's not make this a black/white/latino/hillbilly thing. There is love and much respect. Just don't fight above your weight class. Ask your mother. She will tell you that I am right.


And finally Justin. I wonder what is going through your head right now. If this whole baby thing was a scam then I hope you have learned your lessons. If you haven't I invite you to look at the girl you brought with you to this award show. Good LORD, that is a PRETTY girl. Selena is only getting BETTER looking as the days goes by. Only you can fuck it up and as much as I may wish to be you for five seconds in my day, I wouldn't give your problems to a monkey on a rock. You poor bastard.

No comments: