Friday, November 11, 2011

Rare Images From The Cold War


When we weren't marching we were partying like the 80s would never end. Can you pick the double agent in this group?





Personally I have never connected much with FACEBOOK. Lately, however, someone from my air cadet summer days has been posting pictures taken over 30 years ago. I will be posting the ones that include me in someway.

Those were good times. The Cold War made the world a dangerous place but it was a world of CHESS and not RISK or MONOPOLY. We seemed to actually like and respect our enemies back then.

I am about to do a huge scanning of old pictures like these (and slides) in the near future so get ready to see more 'Adventures From The Cave Of Cool'.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I believe he's right in the middle with the white shirt & suit jacket...

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

That would be the obvious choice. In fact ALL OF them are double agents. DA Bastards! I may not have been pretty but I was damn stylish.

Drake said...

Thankyou my frosty allies in Canada for helping to protect the WORLD! :)

Sarah said...

I think you do yourself a disservice Kal...you were rockin that 'stache!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

That was a herpes scar....oh come on. I could dress like a mutherfucker but not such a pretty boy. I had to charm my way into their pants...even once ON TOP of a train cabboosee.