Wednesday, November 9, 2011

They Need To Make This For Large Adults Like Me



The children of the world can now own and operate their very own bully exterminating Dalek! This motorized Doctor Who beast is now available at ThinkGeek for $300.

*For Ages 3 - 6 years old or small older kids :)
*6v rechargeable battery powered motor
*360 degree steering and a maximum speed of nearly 2 mph
*Flashing lights give an eerie Dalek technology glow
*10 authentic Dalek phrases can be triggered on the steering wheel

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I wouldn't call myself a big Doctor Who fan or anything, but I did watch a few episodes on Netflix with Billie Piper as the companion and have to say I liked the few I've watched so far. Surprisingly haven't run into a Dalek yet but you can't escape knowledge of them!