Sunday, November 6, 2011

This Is How It Starts


OMG...i just had that dream again where I am at a pizza restaurant with Tom Cruise and we are discussing the possibility of him staring in my 'Hello Kitty Movie' when a red convertible sports car driven by Bruce Willis drives through the window of the pizza place, Bruce pulls me into the car and we are out the window and down the road before anyone knows what has happened. You are the 'Hello Kitty' that I have dreamed of. Now to find the Jade Monkey Paw and it all falls into place.

http://daskaea.tumblr.com/

4 comments:

Punk Chopsticks said...

Let me just say your banner is AWESOME. that is all.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Well I do have awesome artist friends who indulge my imagination.

http://michaeldeanjackson.blogspot.com/ is the artist and a good friend of mine.

Unknown said...

Wow. I am beyond impressed with that dream. Hello Kitty isn't sure if she's prepared for the machoness of Bruce and Tom invading her perfectly pink world though.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I have had that dream several times. And always checkered tablecloths are involved and parmasan cheese shakers flying everywhere. On paper my script may not work but trust me....I have a vision that will take Hello Kitty to new heights of greatness as she deserves.