Monday, November 7, 2011

Walking Dead Is Wicked Good With Spoilers And Saucy Language


Glen falls in love and why wouldn't he? Girls on horseback are hot. If I asked for them to put their hats back on while they had sex, does that make me a freak?

Shane (Jon Bernthal - Emmy Bait) goes further and further off his nut with each passing second? Or is he becoming MORE sane.


Nobody is making or looking for crossbows? What is with the lack of crossbows or big swords or heavy maces? Japanese weaponry?

Creatures trapped in wells that have to be brought out alive is MESSED UP! What kind of messed up zombie doesn't like a nice canned ham? Maggie owes Glen big time for this one. Like Christmas, birthday and conjugal visit sex all at the same time.

After what happened...FUCK ZOMBIES FUCK WELLS FUCK ROPE FUCK EVERY FUCKING THING!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! The tension on this show is unbearable at times. It was the same experience with the comic. I had to save up ten issues or so to read at the same time because I couldn't stand the cliffhanger at the end of the previous issue.

And then on a show without hope...less hope. And a stinky undead pigman gets pulled out into the sun...and then things actually get WORSE.

I hate this freakin' show as much as I love it.

2 comments:

Budd said...

this show taught me that sometimes you get the zombie and sometimes the zombie gets the guy that you shot in the leg so the zombie wouldn't get you.

Sarah said...

I was surely glad I had finished eating by that point in the show.