Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Way To Fuck Up Your Campaign Rick


HOLY SHIT! Are you kidding me??? Who is on the glue now? Way to flush your entire hopes and the hopes of all your followers. You drunkin' numnut. I couldn't write a moment full of shit any stranger than this if I tried.



Then of course you have Papa Cain with his free hands all over his employees. When you had to pay a settlement for molestation then you really can't deny that you did anything wrong. Your hand is in the cookie jar if you had to shell out the cash.


You Republicans are working overtime just by being stupid. At this point I bet you wish you had Anthony Wiener on your side. He's looking pretty good about now, isn't he?

It's like this is all made up so that some magical last minute candidate can show up to save the day. Any guess who that would be?

4 comments:

Pearl said...

Somehow, sending a picture of your naked torso (and more, I'm informed) makes far more sense to me than anything Perry has done recently. Yikes. That guy is brow-furrowingly weird.

And Cain? Yeah. You don't pay out when you've done nothing. He needs to confess now, that he used to be a bit of pig, that he paid for it via currency, publicity, and embarrassment, and move on. The American public is pretty forgiving if you just admit that you've been human...

Pearl

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I agree with you Pearl. Let's put these sins on a scale. Why does everyone but you and me act like freaks? I feel like I am drunk in the caboose of the crazy train. Bring your instrument. I need some good music people can dance too. Save me.

Budd said...

Ron Paul 2012!

DrGoat said...

I think the republicans leaked that story about Cain's sexual discrimination case. They want him out of the way so's not to take votes away from Romney, who has the most chance of getting votes.