Thursday, November 10, 2011

What Does Gangrene Smell Like?


There was no way I was going to my medical blood and urine testing today without fully bandaging up my arm. I won't even tough the magazines in that place so how do you thing I would feel about walking around freely in GERM CENTRAL.

The first girl to call be to the back questioned my wound and thought I did a pretty good job with the bandage for someone who just got bit by a werewolf. She had seen monster damage so bad before and gave me to the next full moon to avoid 'the change'.


At first I was stunned because no nurse I have ever meet was so playful and especially playful in my way of verbally joking back and forth. I told her about the metal piece of buckshot trapped in my head and she said if they would let her she could scoop it out with a tea spoon. I suggested that would make a great first date...well if I don't go all werewolf on her during moon rise.

That was a fun appointment. I like to think that she treated me special because I am so cute and toasty but I saw some fireman come in as I was leaving so there went my love up in flash- LITERALLY.

5 comments:

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

ha ha :D

Belle said...

I've read that women's number one thing they like about a man is if he has a sense of humor. You still might have a shot.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Well sense of humor is the most important thing to me. I once knew a girl who I could easily make laugh and her laughter sounded like music to me. She called me hun and babe and I LOVED THAT.

csmith2884 said...

I think you got bit by a "walker". And while on that subject, I want to be on the record that something is creepy-wrong with the Greene farm. I can't wait for that plot twist. Is it Sunday yet?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

You know why Shane was told to stay away from the barn. You just don't want to believe it yourself. You can't get your head around just how fucked up this new world is.