Sunday, November 13, 2011

Why We NEED A Thunderdome


When the three 'stars' of the 'Twilight' movies are considered important enough to put their hands and shoe prints into cement in Hollywood then I think we should all want to blow our own brains out with the first gun we can find. Now I finally see a reason for all the lax gun laws...so I can get a gun with a bullet big enough for such a mission. Hell, I will just use these silver bullets on myself this time. Kristen Stewart is stupid. I want her to fall in some dog poop.

5 comments:

Belle said...

I'm amazed they were asked to do this at the same place as Cary Grant and Humphrey Bogart. How can that be?

DrGoat said...

Those stars actually meant something at one time. Not any more. Like Belle, I'm flabergasted that those pimples would be next to the likes of Bogart, Holden, Jim Hensen etc.
But I see that Matthew Broderick has a star, so I guess all you have to do is make the studio some money and you get a star.
Big Bird has a star. I like that.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

DAMN YOU TWO - being all reasonable and giving me persepctive. HOW DARE YOU. Now what stupid thing am I going to bitch about today? You know I need to supply my brain with fresh topic to annoy it or it will explode. Can we all just THINK before we ACT next time. JEEZ!!

csmith2884 said...

I see Lego has some cool new toy offerings for Christmas.....hehe

HERE starts the rant..

Sarah said...

*yak* Enough said.