Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Pepper Project By Stanley Lau


There are few things that I find as interesting as the process of design. The way that images communicate their message is endlessly fascinating to me. I do several regular features showing off various artists interpretations of iconic characters like Wonder Woman, Supergirl and Batgirl. I enjoy studying the variety of techniques and styles the artists choose to use.

The truly remarkable thing about Stanley Lau's 'Pepper Project' is found in his remarkable skill set. Most artists have a style that you can pin down. I immediately know a Stanley Lau comic cover. They are gorgeous in their texture and detail. This is the cover to 'The Web' issue one.


I, however, had no idea of how really talented he was. You would never guess that only ONE artist did all the following pieces.















http://artgerm.deviantart.com/

1 comment:

Sarah said...

He certainly gives the female form the proper due respect! Amazingly beautiful art.