Thursday, March 29, 2012

Because You Didn't Ask...


1. What is your best friends name?

I don't have any friends.

2. What color underwear/boxers wearing now?

Black, baby.

3. What are you listening to right now?

Alan Colmes' progressive radio show. I listen to it most nights. I need the boost that his point of view gives me in these crazy times.

4. Whats your favorite number?

2

5. What was the last thing you ate?

Strawberry and yogurt smoothie

6. If you were a crayon what color would you be?

Crimson

7. How is the weather right now?

Warm. It will be an early spring.

8. Who was the last person you talked 2 on the phone?

The pizza guy. I think we have to break up.


9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?

How good they look walking away from me.

10. Do you have a significant other?

No one ever loved me that much.

11. Favorite TV show?

Right now, Justified, Spartacus, Amazing Race

12. Siblings?

I have a sister who lives in Australia. We don't get along. We never have.

13. Height?

5' 10''

14. Hair color?

Reddish brown.

15. Eye Color?

The deepest blue, baby.

16. Do you wear contacts?

It would freak me out too much. I would feel them in my eyes.

17. Favorite Holiday?

Not Christmas

18. Month?

June, of course. Though May IS the month of love

19. Have you ever cried for no reason?

I cry reflexively at the strangest things.

20. What was the last movie you watched?

The Hunger Games. I love it.

21. Favorite Day of the Year?

June 1st

22. Are you too shy to ask someone out?

No, but I feel bad for them when they have to say NO.

23. Can you do a headstand (not using the wall)?

Strangely, I can. I am strong like bull.

24. Hugs or Kisses?

Always kisses, though you can never hug someone you love long enough.

25. Chocolate or Vanilla?

Swirl them both together.


26. Do you want your friends to respond to this?

They would roll their eyes. They know what I am like if they have known me long enough.

27. Who is most likely to respond to a text from you?

No one because I don't type with my thumbs. It's uncivilized behavior. I think typing is one of the greatest skills that a person can have. How does anyone communicate without a mastery of the 'home row'?

28. Who is least likely to respond to a text from you?

The Gods - they get tired of my bitching at them.

29. What books are you reading?

Currently the sequel to The Hunger Games - Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins.

30. Piercings?

One earlobe. I was so hip back in the day.

31. Favorite movies?

Legends of the Fall, The Hunt For Red October, Golden Voyage Of Sinbad, Dr. Strangelove, Metropolis,

32. Favorite football Team?

Whoever is having a good year. I don't really follow sports much anymore besides Curling. YES, Curling is a sport - a very noble and ancient sport.


33. What are you doing right now?

Answering these questions, blogging, surfing

34. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn?

Salted from the microwave bag. That smell is just about the best in the world.

37. Dogs or cats?

Dogs are too needy for me. They require so much attention and they give up their affections too easily. I prefer an animal that has contempt for me like a cat does. I am much more comfortable with that relationship. I always feel like I am disappointing a dog.

38. Favorite flower?

Tulips - do you know they were once more valuable that gold?

39. Been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do?

Only by your mother.

40. Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex?

I did. I miss her.

41. Have you ever loved someone?

Too many times for my own good.

42. Who would you like to see right now?

Malibu - she's a sweetheart. She doesn't live on the other side of the world but still too far to see her several times a week. I would really like to see if we had any chemistry is person.



43. Are you still friends with people from kindergarten?

I WISH. That group kicked some serious ass. We ruled that playground.

44. Have you ever fired a gun?

Yes. I have used most weapons that shoot bullets, arrows, or darts.

45. Do you like to travel by plane?

No, it's a horrendous, dehumanizing ordeal. I like the time it saves but that is about it.

46. Right-handed or Left-handed?

Righthanded. It bothers me when I see so many famous and accomplished people because they are often left-handed.

47. How many pillows do you sleep with?

I can never have enough pillows. I am like a Sultan with my pillows. I would never survive in prison because they only give you one pillow. That is as bad as things get for me.

48. Are you missing someone?

Everyday

49. Do you have a tattoo?

Nope, I was born before they became so mainstream.

50. Anybody on Tumblr that you'd go on a date with?

Oh yeh. I would date the hell out of her. It would be fun. I would make her laugh. Her pain goes deep and she deserves someone loving like I am.

5 comments:

Belle said...

Nice questions and answers, Kal. Malibu looks like such a sweet girl. We have something in common. I don't have any friends either. Except blogging friends - and they mean a lot to me.

I always lose my friends. There is definitely something wrong there. I mean, who does that? I think they see the real me and run away in horror. My mom still has friends she went to school with and she is 85! I hate traveling by plane. Horrible. I always feel like a criminal or something.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

My mother has friends too. What the hell? I listen to some of her phone conversations and it's like she is a whole other person. I am kinda glad she doesn't tell me all that stuff.

DrGoat said...

This must be the place. All my oldest friends died in the 70s, and I am down to a precious few. Luckily, two of them are very bests. My parents both passed away in 2000, and they had a swarm of friends that did stuff together. And they were in their 80s. Their memorial service was packed. I'll be luck if the cats to show up with a couple of good friends.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

The cats better damn well show up...I mean, COME ON!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

The cats better damn well show up...I mean, COME ON!