Sunday, April 1, 2012

There Must Always Be A Cave Of Cool


I like this idea but I know that it will only be occupied by the very rich who can pay for the privilege with gold or the blood plasma drained from all their servants. I think I would rather die in a nuclear holocaust than be cooped up with a group of rich assholes for any length of time. It would be like living on a rocket ship to Mars for 18 months without being able to toss those who annoy me out the nearest air lock.


Vivos claims that they are “building a nationwide network of 20 underground shelters…” each shelter supposedly designed to accommodate 200 people. Some grandiose claims are made for the shelters: “The Vivos complexes will be deep underground, airtight, fully self-contained shelters designed to survive virtually any catastrophe, or threat scenario…”. According to a Vivos press release, the structures are being built at a shipyard in modules, and shipped to each site.

2 comments:

M. D. Jackson said...

"...and each unit is approximately 3 feet across. Sorry, did I say it could accommodate 200 people? I... I meant hamsters. Gotta keep your hamsters safe from the apocalypse, right? Right...?"

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Thanks Derek Zoolander. I think the ants will be very happy here also.