Monday, April 2, 2012

A - Z Challenge - The Letter B - Batman - The Dark Knight


The first comic book I ever read was this Batman comic. He was always my favorite comic book character growing up. Short of being from another planet or getting bit by a radioactive spider, he was the only hero I could actually become if I actually got off my butt and put a weight bench in the cave.





I am glad to live in a time where many fantastic animated versions of the character have been created (Batman - The Animated Series, The Batman, Justice League, Justic League Unlimited and the FANTASTIC 'Brave and the Bold').























If you are interested in what I wrote for the letter B during last years challenge, then go here.

3 comments:

csmith2884 said...

That was awesome....like a bedtime story, if my dad was cool. You know I love me some dark knight. If second from the bottom is a figure, I want one.

Unknown said...

Hey Calvin and we are back again for some geeky A to Z can't wait to see what else you do. We are on the same page HOORAY FOR PICTURES. Great post btw I love batman!

Teresa
@icecoldpenguin
@fangirl_ND
www.fangirlnextdoor.com

The Clark Knight said...

love everything about this post