Thursday, September 27, 2012

Anne Coulter Is Such A C-Word



One of the most despicable people in America, and remember, I have seen Newt Gingrich and Donald Trump. I love the way the girls ganged up on her. Even Elizabeth has nothing to say in her defence. Pathetic. Coulter is so impressed with the sound of her own voice that she can never admit that she is wrong about anything. It's so frustrating to see her have a conversation with anyone. The way she uses obscure references to justify her bullshit makes it impossible to follow her arguements. In her view ONLY the Liberals make mistakes and only Liberals hate America, all evidence to the contrary.

5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I refuse to waste even one second on that beyotch.

spiderkev said...

Man,I could give her something useful to do with her mouth,but I'd be too afraid of her demon fangs.

Kal said...

You are right to be afraid.

DrGoat said...

She is truly an ignorant, disgusting witch burner. I sometimes find it hard to believe that that kind of thinking still exists.

Kal said...

The Right also has a hard-on for difficult blondes. Nearly all of their 'reporters' look like every Aryan woman nightmare I have ever had.

Anne has a hate machine to fuel. She can't be stopped by progressive thinking.