Sunday, September 30, 2012

Custom He-Man Figures

 
These are magnificent custom action figures that I came across on one of MY daily go-to sites, the DAILY WHAT. I like how colorful and substantial they are and the little details that go into making each figure. Any one of these is a worthy addition to the HE-Man line of action figures.
 







 
Eternia was such a freaky bondage leather club as a planet.


 
Catra is her custom packaging. The skirt is a bit short. I think I see vagine.
 
 
 
I like this Voodoo figure. It's a good idea and the design is solid and spooky.

 
 
And my favorite custom He-Man figure of all time. HE-BRO

 
In the real He-Man line there is a green man, a rock man, a red man, a moss man but no black man? That is some cold bullshit right there. I have many black action figures but they are few and far between.
 
Incidentally I have NO He-Man figures in my collection though I love their design.
  

7 comments:

Unknown said...

These are awesome! I really love that someone did up Overlord from Blackstarr too.

Tim Knight said...

That's some pretty impressive action figures right there!

Timothy S. Brannan said...

I was never into He-Man figures (or the cartoon) but these are cool.

Dr. Theda said...

I really like the "Spider" figure...

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

Catra looks like Eternia's answer to Scarlet Witch.

Hobgoblin238 said...

I will never buy Heman...If it is not at retail then I cannot get it.

Brian said...

Clamp Champ is black.