Sunday, November 11, 2012

Amateurs


 
Even with the flu I can still grow me a manly piece of facial hair virtually overnight. Oh yeh, I am sickly and cranky. Feed a fever, that is what they say. That is ironic because I think I caught the cold from the girl at the KFC who liked my beard and the old style poppy I was wearing. I just wanted some attention and a nice cup of hot gravy. Do I have to die for it? That's what you get for leaving the house. Maybe I got the plague from Sam and her stupid rats. WHAT? You can get the plague digitally. Didn't you know that?


3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Did you not go get your flu shot? I hope you feel better soon!

Kal said...

I thought if I got the shot I would get the flu.

Anonymous said...

Looking manly in a Viking fashion, dude.