Saturday, November 10, 2012

Just When I Think You Americans Had Gotten Your Shit Together

You remind me how gloriously hillbilly you can be when you put some effort into it. Did no one tell this poor child that what she has done will live forever, all the way to the end of her life where no matter what she does from this day forward, (cure cancer, walk on Mars) this will be the footage that will lead in her obituary. Also singing into a drumstick is just...sad. "Turkey, yeh. Mashed potatoes, yeh." I just hate everything, yeh yeh yeh.




Sung by Nicole Westbrook & written and produced by Patrice Wilson, the founder of ARK Music Factory and the mastermind behind Rebecca Black's 2011 accidental hit "Friday."

2 comments:

GC said...

catchy tune, yo! :)

Kal said...

HA HA...I hope it doesn't get trapped in your head. I swear I will be having nightmares about drumstick microphones.