Friday, November 9, 2012

Kids And Their Daemons By Kozyndan

I would be the kid in the front row with the Polar Bear and I would need to be separated by the kid on the end with his evil cephalopod. This is the picture they would show on the news sometimes in the future when The Polar Bear Kid and the Octopus battle to the death over the skies of New York City.

 
Enlarge this one as big as you can to see the great expressions on the faces of the children. Which Daemon would be yours and which kid would likely be your best friend and worst enemy. My best buddy would be the Buffalo kid right in the middle.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The image is kinda hard to see. Is there a turtle in there somewhere? That'd be mine.

Love His Dark Materials, btw.

Kal said...

If you click on it it will go to it's full size.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

They're all kinda cool. I thought one kid in the front row was holding a white kitty but I think it must be a stoat instead. That's my pick!