Friday, November 23, 2012

This Looks Like A Monkey Pox Outbreak Just Waiting To Happen

Who keeps monkeys in their house after seeing news stories about them ripping the faces off their owners or people stupid enough to visit the 'Monkey Lady'? I don't even trust those monkeys that have been trained to help the disabled. Let's be honest, you can live a pretty fulfilling life by NEVER coming within six blocks of a monkey. They are just a menace. I don't trust any creature that can type with their toes.



 

4 comments:

M. D. Jackson said...

Monkeys in the car... Okay that's just a bad idea right there. The family reminds me of those guys in videos who have been taken hostage by some cult with their false, brittle smiles: "I am here of my own free will. No, I have not been mistreated. They're all very kind..." I think the monkeys are the ones who have the family not the other way around. "Make it look good for the cameras or say goodbye to your nose, lady!"

Debra She Who Seeks said...

But . . . but . . . I typed THIS with my toes!

Kal said...

Debra, put your flip flops back on your feet and type like a normal person will ya?

Kal said...

Thanks for not being a monkey apologist, M.D. It's nice to know I was right about you all along.