Wednesday, March 13, 2013

OMG...I Have A Favorite Monster High Doll

 
 
(click to enlarge)
 
 

 



 
 
 
Abbey Bominable
 
I think I am going to have to break my own edict about only buying one version of each character to get a maximum variety of characters. I just love the Abbey figure with the snow boots to much to resist her. I also have been looking longingly at this ice bed set. I have the Abbey 'sleepover' figure so I kinda NEED this piece. What is wrong with me?  Don't answer that. Just tell me I am just a savy collector and let the issue drop.
 
 

 

7 comments:

M. D. Jackson said...

Well of course she's your favourite. Cold weather climate babe -- frozen just like your heart but with a soft spot for giant hairy monsters.

Now that I think about it that's exactly why she'd be my favorite as well.

I like the cosplay version!

Kal said...

"frozen just like your heart" - you understand me. I think I have to break my own edict about only having ONE version of each character and get the Abbey with the snow boots.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I bet she's frigid.

Kal said...

To the touch.

Timothy S. Brannan said...

Of course you have a fave! She is very cute too.

One day they will make a little witch and then I'll be happy too! ;)

Kal said...

I think they just put one out. I seem to remember one in one of those big witch hats.

I like those upturned fangs that Abbey has.

Michael Lynn P. said...

Hmm, I don't know that I have a favorite MH character. There are so many to choose from. Abbey is pretty cool though. Ba-dum-bum.