Thursday, October 31, 2013

I Wonder How Many Monster High Costumes Were Out There This Halloween Season?



The costumes are colorful and far from the slutty version of most every female character that you can imagine at most Halloween parties. I like the kits that provide instruction on how to do the special make up each girl including non-allergenic skin covering theatre paint. When I was a kid I loved to purchase those make-up. Why can't I have a child that desperately wanted to be Abbey Bominable or Frankie Stein this Halloween. Then I would know that I raised that geeky child the right way. Sigh. Too old now to have that kind of life. This is one of those day like Christmas that breaks my heart to be so alone. Do you realize I am missing the great costume parade in most schools these years.
 

4 comments:

Timothy S. Brannan said...

I'll let you know if I see any around me.

Unknown said...

Happy Halloween Kal. : )

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

Batman has always been the most popular costume for kids in my neighborhood. I couldn't tell you what most of the girls go as. I haven't been out often enough on Halloween to even know what people my age are wearing.

Nathan said...

I think people bought a few at Walmart. Since I work customer service, though, I mostly just see things being returned.