Friday, October 25, 2013

New To The Collection Of Cool


 
The Surf's Up Batman is one of those figures that appeals to not only collectors but those who like the 1966 show and collect no other toys. It's also so damn goofy that I couldn't pass it up.
 
 
I have been looking for a Harley Quinn Pop for awhile now. She is one of the characters I like to chase down all version of - like Batgirl and Wonder Woman. Or is that only my excuse to have female dolls in my collection? You will never know.
 

2 comments:

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

If I saw Surfer Batman I probably wouldn't be able to resist either, especially remembering the episode in question from my childhood.

Its certainly one of the most memorable episodes from the third season, but because the series as a whole was so goofy its difficult to say if it qualifies as "jumping the shark."

The Flying Dachshund said...

I have the whole set of the '66 Batman figs... Just waiting on Catwoman... Looking at you, Big Bad Toy Store!!!!!!!