Thursday, October 3, 2013

Katy Perry - Roar



The song is pretty good but the VIDEO is better. I like how Katy is in on the joke and get's it. This is how I want to see my Pop Tarts - just sing and look pretty. For that reason among many others I enjoy the successes of Katy much more than I do her competition.

Yeh, Miley, I am talking about you again.

Stop overcompensating for your poor voice by sticking your tongue out and showing as much skin as you can legally get away with. You don't need to be twerking all the time. You can be a star without creating a 'how to' video for pole dancers.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Sinead O'Connor has recently posted an open letter to Miley Cyrus with words of hard-won wisdom about the true nature of the music biz and how it exploits women and their sexuality to make money for The Man.

Kal said...

She should know. The music biz made Sinead crazy. How long before Miley goes off her nut? It's already started I think.