Sunday, June 15, 2014

Gone But Never Forgotten

 
Happy Father's Day to the greatest man I ever knew.
 
The man taught me many things but one of the most lasting was a love for the movies. These were his favorites. He also liked anything space, monster or gangster related. So much different from my Mother who hates anything 'unreal'. My Dad was the exact opposite. He liked to sing along with the songs in the musicals and cheer for the hero in the action adventures. He made watching movies fun like he made everything fun.
 



















5 comments:

Unknown said...

My father introduced me to "the magnificent seven" too and "Spartacus". Happy memories.

Unknown said...

I used to watch a lot of westerns. army movies and James Bond with my Grandfather who raised me....God i miss him and wished he would of gotten to have met my wife.

Hobgoblin238 said...

We are all thinking of our father's today. Wish mine could have seen my cafe.

Wings1295 said...

Never met him, but a tip of the hat to him for having a great son like you.

DrGoat said...

If you're Dad introduced you to The Magnificent Seven, then he the Man. Here's to our Dads. Miss mine a lot.