Thursday, June 19, 2014

I Am Making A Call Out To My Brothers And Sisters

They don't sell these characters in Canada but I really want a ten dollar Rocketeer. I would be forever grateful if someone comes across one and thinks of me. I return the gesture in kind.

 
I am also searching for a Snake Plissken. Love that character and the two 'Escape' movies he was in. Again the figures may be small but the price point can't be beaten. I don't usually go for the smaller figures but these characters are special to me.
 

 
 
Firefly is another no-brainer.

 
And of course these great Alien figures.


 
I will do online searches as well but if anyone sees these on the pegs and can grab me up something I would be eternally grateful and will pay full cost and shipping. Plus I will send you something great from the Collection of Cool for your time and troubles.
 

4 comments:

Barbecue17 said...

Hey Cal,

I've actually got two Snakes pre-order from BBTS where they are $10 each and adding an extra won't raise my shipping at all. Let me know and I'll put another one on my order for you. I think Snake releases in August.

Kal said...

That would be great if you don't mind.

Barbecue17 said...

No problem. Do you want the jacketed Snake, black tanktop Snake, or both?

Kal said...

Jacketed please.