Saturday, November 8, 2014

Quote Of The Week


After Dan Savage dared to make a comment about the Duggar children who are getting married he himself was bullied online because apparently making fun of this freakish family created in a puppy mill is off limits - as is commenting on their TV show which allows them a free platform for spreading their creepy message. Sorry, like John and Kate, you can't have it both ways. Do your weirdness but don't parade it in front of me on magazine covers and on television where any child can see what y'all are doing and think it's right - because it ain't. You are the very definition of the kind of multiplying religious nutcases that I fear. You are the kind of family that will go down shooting.

Savages article can be found here. I thought he made many good points.

I can't even think of a picture to use with this post because I don't want to display this family. If I have to see those identical smiles behind the wild eyes of 'true believers' I will go off my nut. Then I will start to rant like a lunatic or something equally unseemly.

For a week, angry Twitchy readers scolded me for having the nerve to even think about the Duggars. More than one said I was bitter because a nice girl like Jill would never marry a sad, angry man like me. Twitchy readers who knew I was gay called me a rude and filthy cocksucker and told me that I should leave the Duggars alone and stick to sucking rude and filthy cocks.

What? A guy can’t multitask?

http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/should-the-duggar-girls-fuckfirst/Content?oid=20951878

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

If anybody can stand up to jerks and assholes, it's Dan Savage. He's been doing some great columns on the Jian Ghomeshi mess as well. Dan respects kinksters but not abusers.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I love that little smile he gets when he talked about continuing to inseminate his husband until they make a baby.

DrGoat said...

And by the way, who gives a shit about the Duggars. No wonder we are going down the drain. More than half the people on this planet are brain dead, ignorant, just plain stupid, or all the above.