Saturday, January 24, 2015

The Universe Has Been Monitoring My Dreams Again For Ideas

 
Taylor Swift and sisters (L-R) Alana, Este and Danielle Haim landed in Maui, Hawaii, on Friday

This is why I hate my life. Why can't I be the one holding the camera? Ah, who am I kidding? They would no doubt be totally self absorbed and insufferable to be around like most groups of girls are. Groups of young girls with 'fuck you' money would be even worse. Hell they would just be looking at me like I was a piece of meat. How could I believe a single word they say to me? This is how celebrity admiration can ruin a man's confidence. But it's still a great picture. Remember I called it first. Swing ladies, you are PLATINUM.


2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Oh, the beauty of youth . . . .

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Tell me about it. Then can coast on that for at least another two decades or so, those poor girls.