Sunday, January 25, 2015

She's Just All Kinds Of Crazy

Like my buddy who ran a toy shop used to say - "There is something wrong wit a kid that buys a lot of glue but doesn't build a single model."



She is talking about THE MAN like she knows who he is. How can both her and I share the same enemy when in reality we shouldn't agree on anything? She's not even 'attractive' crazy anymore. I just want her to shut up and tell me less. Nothing she says makes any sense to anyone but her. Everything out of her mouth is stream of consciousness. I feel like I am reading Hunter S. Thompson or James Joyce and I am understanding NOTHING.

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

She's probably hopped up on some kind of pills, eh?

Nathan said...

She apparently doesn't realize that she IS The Man.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

NO, NATHAN....noooooooo.

As my old Dad would say - "That woman is hopped up on goofballs."