Saturday, January 24, 2015

I Just Noticed Something

Best thing about being an adult is that you can make a cherry pie at 10 pm on a Saturday night and no one can say shit to you about that. So I post this picture on the Facebook and get an entire different group of friends pushing the LIKE button on it. Now these are the same people who never ever react to any cat caption I do. I don't know if it's because they just HATE cat captions like some people hate Claymation or is it something deeper? Do they not LIKE them because they are not amused in the least by the little stories I try to tell? Are they to polite to be honest with me? Now these are people whose intelligence and wit I greatly admire. Shouldn't they be tossing me a bone for my creativity? But best not overthink that. No one can resist LIKING a sweet looking cherry pie like that?

 
 

3 comments:

j-swin said...

I like it, especially if you got a little vanilla ice cream to go on top!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

* drool *

Dr. Theda said...

Except for the piece of pecan pie that I had for the Holidays... we almost Never get to eat Pie... and Cherry is one of my favorites...
.. You are an Adult... You can bake "after hours" if that is what you wish to do...