Saturday, April 11, 2015

From The Daredevil Files






 


 
 
Episode one was very good. I think I like watching the subtle demonstrations of Matt's 'radar sense'. In the world they create, the advantage this superpower gives Daredevil doesn't make him superhuman. He is just a guy with really highly developed fighting skills. He would never even make the Avenger's entry test. I hate watching him get hit though. Let's get him into an armored outfit already with some head and body protection before Matt get's himself killed.
 
 

2 comments:

csmith2884 said...

I expected you to have gobbled up all of it at once. I watched the first four and hope to get back to it today. TV-M so not for my little one. That is good for me but not my little one who likes Marvel stuff.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I am spacing them out so that I don't burn out on them. Just laying the foundation. Like making a good sandwich for my mind...