Sunday, July 19, 2015

Anyone Live Near A Walgreens?

I understand these SDCC exclusives will be sold in Walgreens stores with the Black Ant being first to start this Monday July 20th. If anyone happens to be in the store and sees one I would hope they would think of me. I would pay to have it shipped to me and no doubt it would be a better deal than I would ever get from EBay. We don't have any of those stores in Canada so I am taking a shot that one of my people will be my eyes and ears. I only have fears that I will end up being responsible for dozens of Black Ant's eventually so no biggie if you don't see anything. Just wanted to make other collectors aware also. This is O'Grady, the THIRD Antman. He was the Irredeemable Antman and he was a bad guy who made good with the stolen tech. If any of you find one of these figures for yourself let me know. They didn't list the price on the advertisement.

 

1 comment:

Barbecue17 said...

We have plenty of Walgreens stores near me. I'll keep my eyes open.