Sunday, July 19, 2015

What Would My Hippie Name Be??

This is the worst one yet

Your hippie name would be

Levin!

You have a relaxed nature. When there is nothing important to be dealt with, you prefer to lean back and let your soul glide.

This is the worst one yet. It's so close to Calvin and to be laughable. I could see someone without shoes mistaking one name for the other. That's not even a nickname for Calvin or a good nickname for anyone. I don't have a relaxed nature. If anything I am six seconds from my head exploding from all the crazy. I only lean back to find a peanut that fell behind my chair. My soul has no GLIDE feature. What does that even mean? Why would one not always be in hyper drive if one can move that fast? Does the hummingbird who drinks the sugar water asks why it can't stop shaking? Stupid dirty hippies.

1 comment:

Dr. Theda said...

Guess that they would have called me "Doctor" as well... (got the name in prison)... I have a very high IQ ( according to Gov. testing) and treated many wounds (even psychological ones) over these many years... always trying to help others... just my nature...