Saturday, July 18, 2015

New To The Collection Of Cool - Ant Man And Ant Buddy

 
Happy to see that US Post cares so much about my package. That's the work ethic I respect. Luckily the toy, which was also poorly packaged, arrived in good shape. And by poorly packaged I mean without packing peanuts or even newspaper. Where is the love?

 
I was planning on seeing the movie today but I think I will wait for an afternoon next week when my aunt is making me crazy and I can just slip into a cool movie theatre for a cool film. Or I might just say fuck it and go this afternoon.
 
I love that I got this toy. It's Ant Man with his flying ant BUDDY. Don't you see it? How glorious it is? He can just get on the back of that ant and fly away. Go to anywhere in the backyard he wants. In all my born days I never thought to gaze upon such a toy, let alone own one.
 
MINE MINE MINE MINE
 
 
I am still on the hunt for these two.
 

 

No comments: