Monday, November 23, 2015

The Very DEFINITION Of Cool

Now I look at this image and I have a billion questions. But I ask none of them. I just stare in awe at a woman who chooses to manipulate a marionette (something you know is nearly impossible to do without thousands of hours of practice. Trust me. Of this I know.) to feed a squirrel. Now this means she is a great artists but also reveals a woman who knows you don't want to get to close to squirrels in the wild because they can be carriers of PLAGUE. They can also give you the Gleep if they bite you. So if you want to feed them in the park use care. Wear a Kevlar glove or use a marionette. I also notice of ALL the marionettes the woman could have chosen to feed said squirrel she used an OLD LADY marionette. It's the little touches that create the art.

 

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

It's like her own little Mini-Me. Speaking of puppetmaster geniuses with marionettes, have you ever seen any of the productions with Alberta's own Ronnie Burkett? DO, if you ever get a chance!