Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Tuesdays From The Toybox With Commentary

 
These are great. Two feet tall with loads of accessories. I especially like the heads in the jars. I will wait for a good sale to add at least ONE of these giant figures to my collection. I love my toddler sized Superman figure for much the same reason.







 
Evil snake headed Lego is very cool.

 
I have a thing for colorful action figure cases but this one was too pricey with the shipping and didn't come with any loose figures which I think all carrying cases should be stuffed with before sale. I know I would have bit on the deal with those cheap figures that no doubt the seller has in his collection. If anyone is selling a nice carrying case with nice artwork on it, let me know. I am interested in increasing my collection of these.

 
Anything vintage Flintstones has my interest these days.
I would love one of those great Marx sets I post yesterday.




 
Spidey is one of the most heavily licensed characters so you often find him trying vehicles he would never use in the comic books.


 
This Spider-Man figure has next to no articulation but he was battery powered and that allowed him to do operate a few toys like the flashlight and the helicopter.
 
 
I had this helicopter toy and it was harder to capture the bad guys than you thought.

 

No comments: