Saturday, March 19, 2016

Daredevil - Season 2 - Episode 3

"You know you are one bad day away from being me."
 
The conversation between Castle and Daredevil is terrific. The philosophical argument of who does the most efficient job at cleaning up the shit of the world is just the kind of stuff I expected from their first real meeting.
 

 
I am enjoying how fast this show is moving. The first season was a real slow burn and I liked it that way. This one moves at twice the speed of the first go round. And just when I thought they couldn't beat the hallway fight from the first season they pull off a bit of fight choreography that is ONE SHOT and seamless involving over a dozen or more opponents. Amazing. These two heroes are so perfectly matched on screen that it's scary how well it all works. And I am just three episodes into it. Electra hasn't shown HER face yet and then comes THE HAND?? I don't know if I can take it.

 

No comments: