Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Damn I Am Sick Of Posting And Getting Less Visits And Comment Than Ever

I feel like I am being taken for granted. Not that I do much special but repost piles of images that people can find anywhere else. Nothing special about me. I can barely squeeze 1500 daily visits out of the world. Wouldn't mind some feedback about my Podcasting as well. But maybe that wasn't the reason I started this blog - to connect with like minded travellers and I thank all of those who take the time to befriend me and allow me to remember that like the, I am still alive, somewhere.

 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Blogging has to be its own reward. It's gotta be something you do just because you enjoy it. If you're doing it for fame, money, comments, pageviews or other external markers of fleeting and dubious success, you will inevitably be disappointed.

Damn, that's some good writing right there, as someone I know might say.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I think someone who blogs as much as I do must enjoy it but lately I feel like my impact is less than ever. Or maybe I am gloomy.