Wednesday, March 30, 2016

I Found This Randomly, I Swear


Why can't I meet some poor girl from some war torn country that needs a place in my garage to chase her cosplay dream? So she wears the Judy Hopps costume around the house and I love it. Is that such a crime? Did I tell you they didn't even have indoor toilets where she was from? Did I tell you that? You people are so judgemental. The costume was low cost and you get everything she needs but some hair and a carrot pen. I think I have a big time crush on animated female cops that are also bunnies. That's not a sick thing is it? But LOOK AT HER. She is a cop AND a bunny. Do I have to draw you a picture?

 
 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Well, maybe this will pry you off Selena . . . .

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Why, she could wear the costume just like everyone else.