Wednesday, March 30, 2016

An Open Letter To You All


I think I found something to do for the A-Z Challenge next month. I might just do ONE post a day. Yes, bitches, you have reduced me to a mere stunt. For all that time I will post just once a day. At Noonish daily and that will be all you get. You vampires will have to find a new source for your blood.


I of course can't do this. I would go insane without being able to be prolific. Can you imagine the pressure of choosing just one thing to comment on or to showcase every 24 hours? It's a hell only my enemies should know. I am a DO BEE...not a DON'T BEE.


Yes I could build up posts and then just smash all your brains in come May but even that may turn me mental. Or turn me more mental. I bet my numbers go through the roof the minute I start to post fewer times a day. Now there would be the ultimate irony. I don't need to discover that I need to put out LESS content to be popular. Now that realization WILL make me go mental.

Now is the time when COMMENTS and OPINIONS are appreciated.

 

12 comments:

Chase March said...

I have a hard time believing you could limit yourself to that.

Maybe you should use the extra time you have to write some fiction. I bet you'd be good at it!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Are you trying to attract new readers through the A-Z Challenge? If you are, then yes, I would only do one post a day so newcomers can (a) find it easily and (b) not be scared off by your prolificness. Reel them in sloooowly, like you're playing a pickerel. Once they're hooked by May, then start bombarding their blogger inboxes.

But if you're not trying to attract new readers, then screw it, just post til ya puke!

Unknown said...

I never heard of the A-Z Challenge but think I might take a shot at it -- for the exact opposite reason than yours. My site has needed an adrenaline shot for a while and this might just do the trick. I don't see why you can't participate along with your daily deluge of other posts -- maybe try a theme for an added challenge? I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

DrGoat said...

Debra said it pretty well. Could not one post be like 50 pics?
Don't let it lead you to the tree of woe old bean.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

But that Tree of Woe is near the Well of My Bitterness.

csmith2884 said...

I want April 2nd in the pool. I know you way too well, you would never make a month.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

ha ha ha...now I just want to prove you all wrong.

DrGoat said...

The Tree of Woe drinks from the Well of your Bitterness with
it's Roots of Regret. I'm with ya.

j-swin said...

Don't hold out on us, brother. I need my hourly fix of cool.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Dr. G. That is just GOOD writing. I never knew how important our Constructs of Misery were to both of us.

Dr. Theda said...

We will still drop by just to see your great posts , good Sir Kal...
A great weekend to you my Friend...

DrGoat said...

Chest deep in it Cal.