Saturday, July 30, 2016

If I Lived In A Place Where The Snakes Were THIS Brave?

 
Look at the way this asshole is working that door knob.
 
I would electrify every piece of metal outside that is attached to the house. I would live in a taser essentially. Then ANY slithering prick who wanted to pull THIS kind of bullshit can get a surprise to go back and tell his buddies about...if he doesn't become crispy road kill of course. Personally I want to open my doors in the morning to see several of them smoking on my driveway. Some toddlers too if they ignore the warning signs.What? Supervise your stupid kids if they can't read. That just sounds like basic parenting to me.
 

3 comments:

Dr. Theda said...

Looks like a black Eastern Racer (very territorial and aggressive)Though non-poisonous, they will attack people ... the one that gnawed on my hand was partly wrapped around door-knob when the neighbor kid reached for the door.... this sight is Not that uncommon around here...

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Man, your suffering just continues. We don't have them here because we freeze their cold blooded asses and they know we would fuck them up if they even thought about crossing the border.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Now THAT'S just good writing.