Saturday, July 23, 2016

New Comic Con Trailers



A great extended trailer which I think will be a lot of fun. Great writing and great characters that push the high concept and I think this will be a winner. It will also strangely enough connect with the entire DC cinematic universe as the creatures the Suicide Squad will be fighting will be PARADEMONS which are a prelude to an invasion by DARKSEID who will fight the JUSTICE LEAGUE when their movie comes out. There. Now you know.

 
Anything Kong related is golden with me. I was a huge student of movies in my teens at the beginning of the Golden Age of Video. I could rent the ORIGINAL King Kong and eventually owned a copy that I watched to death on my BETA VCR! That's how we rolled old school back in the day, kids. We didn't have to wait for a movie to come on TV anymore. We could construct our OWN entertainment and watch whatever we wanted whenever we wanted. We could TAPE movies and TV shows off of our TV sets. Can you believe that technology even existed? It was the FUTURE, man. Ah you kids don't care. Go catch your Pokémon Go and leave me alone.
  


Finally these human maniacs are forced to fight Kong on his own space instead of gassing him and dragging him back to a populated area, where he escapes and kills many people and causes millions of dollars in damager. Her they just kill some actors and they are a dime a dozen. I cheer for the Monkey in these ones. I fined those who sympathize with Kong to be naïve as they have never had him rip of all their clothing and dip them in a pool of water for cleaning before being molest by the horny simian beast.

I do like the idea, however. Can't have enough Kong movies set on a place called SKULL ISLAND. That is a recipe for old time safe family fun.

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Fer chrissakes, let's get to the important stuff. I wonder if Tom Hiddleston is going to use an American accent for this movie?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

You hate when he does that don't you. Well here there is no reason for one so he is showing off. What do you think of him being with serial dater Taylor Swift? She's a maneater thought I think she throws them back up after dinner to maintain her shape.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

It seems an odd match but I am bleakly hoping for the best.