Thursday, July 28, 2016

Now This Is How You Make A Great Comic Book Cover

 
If you know your Wonder Woman history you know there is no greater villain for her than THE CHEETAH. They have a hatred for each other that goes back to the Golden Age. Usually every single cover I have ever seen with the two of them shows them in combat. To twist that concept 180 degrees and show Diana with her back turned while actually LISTENING to what the Cheetah is telling her is a rare thing to see. This can't be good. Diana must be desperate in ways she has never been before to be in this situation. Now that comic I have to read. This is a cover designed for fans of the character who understand the history and would get how cool this image is. Now I have to go read this one. WW REBIRTH is a great comic. In fact most of REBIRTH are pretty damn good comics. I can't believe I am saying that about DC. If they can change. We all can change. Finally they are doing something right in their comics division. I live in a Golden Age.
 















 
 

2 comments:

j-swin said...

Squeal!!!!! WW cat fight!!

j-swin said...

Giggity....