Saturday, July 23, 2016

It's Everything I Could Have Dreamed Of

I love this so much that I could not ever explain the reasons to you in a way you would understand. I have loved Wonder Woman for a long time as an icon and a superhero character that was the backbone of the Justice League to me. The natural bridge between the brooding Dark Knight and the enthusiastic Man of Steel. I love everything about this trailer - the casting, the setting, the costumes, the fight scenes. I darn near wet my pants and am sure that once I watch this once again I will wet my pants for sure. It all looks so amazing. It's a sin we have to wait so long to see the final product though the wait does seem worth it in this case.



Tim Knight said...

Couldn't agree with you more! So excited for this!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

They totally nailed it and you cant disquise quality in a trailer. It looks like they put a lot of effort and thought into getting it right. I am gitty as a school girl.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I agree! And love as well what little snippets of snappy feminist sass the trailer already contains!