Friday, July 22, 2016

The 'Real' Ahsoka Tano Wore an Ahsoka Dress Made Out of Lego to Comic-Con

 
The voice of Star Wars icon Ahsoka Tano, Ashley Eckstein, is also the brains behind Her Univere, the female-focused nerdy fashion company. Sometimes, those two sides of her life intermingle. In even rarer times, they intermingle and then get made out of Lego bricks.
 
Eckstein took to the floor at the Her Universe fashion show at Comic-Con last night, and did so in dazzling style wearing what would already a pretty fabulous dress emblazoned with Ahsoka’s appearance... before you realize that the whole thing is made out of Legos.

 
 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I can't imagine that Legos would be comfortable to sit down in (on?)

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Just like stepping on a piece in the middle of the night I assume. And I ask what I ask whenever I see a story like this - WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ON THE TOILET??