Thursday, August 4, 2016

Shirtless Justin Trudeau Pops Out of a Canadian Cave and Charms a Family of Hikers

I am not confirming or denying anything about my involvement in this CAVE incident. I know...it looks bad but in my defence the air conditioning was out and he was rock climbing inside the cave while helping me dust the ceiling fans.
 
 
This anecdote contains hope for us all: The next time you see a cave, you should probably check to see if there is a hunky international statesman inside. Even if there isn’t, be grateful that while Trudeau is running Canada, he is also modeling work-life balance and promoting parks and natural resources!
 
 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I hadn't read this, LOL! Gawd, I think that little bastard is sexy too and I'm a lesbian fer chrissakes! Plus old enough to be his mother. Yikes.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

He's dreamy. I will give him that. I mean you wouldn't see Harper outside without his sweater vest on.