Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Evolution Of The Female Halloween Costumes By Ages

 
I really can't rant about these costumes while adoring cosplay the way I do. That would make me a hypocrite. Frankly I hate the way that all females of a certain age think they have to dress 'sexy' for Halloween? When did that become a 'thing'? Check any site that sells costumes and 'sexy' anything is among their most popular and advertised styles. But sex sells and sex runs production and we wouldn't have so many great costume choices these days if there wasn't a sexy costume industry making a variety of looks. I find most of the sexed up versions of costumes to be bland and obvious. I hate obvious. Show a little more creativity than that and I will rant about you all night long AND let you reach into my candy bag. But then again I saw a sexy Snow White one year that is BURNED in my brain.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I guess the message here is clear.
Dress up and you will find yourself on a stripper pole.
 

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

So long as companies don't peddle sexualized costumes for little girls and teens, I don't care. Adults can choose to wear what they want.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I agree with you totally.

j-swin said...

As soon as they're 18, dess them like sluts. A fine tradition.