Friday, October 7, 2016

Marvel Pavilion: In the Sanctum Sanctorum of Doctor Strange




I wish I knew a girl who was crafty and good around a sewing machine. I could pull off a chunky Doctor Strange cosplay with this kind of outfit. This is the work of craftsmen and women who no doubt lost sleep over this final design. It looks good on screen and is very much like the one in the comic book. I can't wait to see it all put together in action because the OUTFIT is just as much a part of who Doctor Strange is as is the man himself and that is what makes it cool. The cape and the Eye of Agamotto are essential for Strange to do the voodoo that he do.
 
I was remise on this post for not mentioning the photographer who took these pictures. He's has to be my favorite convention photographer because his style is unique and he seems to capture what makes his subject special. I see a lot of cosplay images so I know good and his stuff is not just good, it's GREAT! Follow the link and check it out.
 
 
Photos by MV Partsch of AmericanComicon.tumblr.com  
 

2 comments:

MichaelVP said...

Photos by MV Partsch of AmericanComicon.tumblr.com ;) (hi calvin!)

http://americancomicon.tumblr.com/post/151494030290/behold-the-eye-of-agamotto-comic-con-marvel

:)

MichaelVP said...

Awww. :) THANK YOU!! :)