Thursday, December 29, 2016

Happy 94th Birthday Stan Lee

 
This is a great article about one of my Heroes, Stan Lee. His history in the comic book industry is not without controversy but NO ONE ever loved comic books more and preached the glories of the medium every opportunity he was given. He was a true cheerleader and helped me realize at age 7 that I don't have to give a shit about what anyone thought of my love for comic book. Throughout elementary and all the way through to University I was a proud Fanboy. Until the internet came along I was the only person in my group who loved comics. My roomie didn't talk about it but he had a nice pile of second hand store readers in his room. I actually feel sorry for people who have never enjoyed a great comic book. It's a shame. So for this reason and many, many more, Stan Lee can do no wrong as far as I am concerned. Except for dying. He's not allowed to die.
 
 

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

He just looks like he'll go on forever, doesn't he? I love his cameos in all the Marvel movies.