Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Another Meme About Me

Why not take a break from negativity and learn about each other?

1. Who are you named after? My Father
2 Last time you cried? Watching a You Tube video.
3. Do you like your handwriting? It has a flourish to it. Half printing/half writing.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Cajun Chicken
5. Longest relationship? 51 years with my Mother
6. Longest friendship? I don't have any friends
7. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes, and they would flare up at the worst time.
8. Would you bungee jump? No. Cal no longer runs or jumps or climbs.
9. What is your favorite kind of candy bar? Rocky Road by Annabelle.
10. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Never, I am a civilized person.
11. Do you think you're strong? Not at all.
12. Favorite ice cream? Breyers Maple Walnut.
13. What is the first thing you notice about a person? Eyes
14. Football or baseball? Baseball if it's playoff time and the Blue Jays are there.
15. What color pants are you wearing? Black
16. Last thing you ate? Crackers and cheese
17. What are you listening to? Howard Stern on You Tube
18. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Bitch please, Burnt Sienna
19. Favorite smell? Lavender.
20. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? I don't use the phone.
21. Hair color? Gold
22. Favorite foods to eat? Pizza
23. Scary movies or happy endings? Neither
24. Last movie you watched? Resident Evil The Final Chapter
26. What color shirt are you wearing? My lucky sweatshirt.
27. Favorite Holiday? Everyday is a holiday for me.
28. Favorite cereal? Captain Crunch
29. Night owl or morning person? All day. I hate to sleep.
30. Favorite day of the week? Every day is a Wednesday for me.
 

 

No comments: